Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WoW: The Marriage Merger - Jennifer Probst

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine to spotlight releases that we're looking forward to! Here is my choice this week...

The Marriage Merger

Title: The Marriage Merger
Author: Jennifer Probst
Is it a sequel? Yes. 4th book to the Marriage to a Billionaire Series
Release Date: July 30th, 2013
Synopsis from Goodreads:
Her sisters have found wedded bliss with their wealthy, wonderful dream men but not Julietta Conte. She's stayed on terra firma as top executive of the family's corporation, La Dolce Famiglia bakery. Work is her passion, and her trendy Milan apartment her sanctuary… until Sawyer Wells, a masculine masterpiece in a suit, lures her out of hiding with an irresistible offer: an exclusive partnership with his international chain of boutique hotels.

Julietta's been burned before - and trusting her brother-in-law's friend, whose powerful gaze alone has her rethinking the best use of a conference room, is the riskiest proposition. But with a once-in-a-career chance to take the bakery global, will she mix stone-cold business with red-hot seduction?


My Comments:
I was honestly not that pumped to read the fourth book since honestly the second book was not that good and the third a disappointment. The first one though I absolutely, super duper love with all my heart. So I'm hoping this one will make up for the last two. Crossing my fingers!


What are YOUR choices this week? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment