Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WoW: Good - S. Walden

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine to spotlight releases that we're looking forward to! Here is my choice this week...

Good

Title: Good
Author: S. Walden
Is it a sequel? No. It's the first book.
Release Date: August 27th, 2013
Synopsis from Goodreads:
Cadence Miller is a good girl. She just happens to make one terrible mistake her junior year in high school which costs her ten months in juvenile detention. Now a senior, she's lost everything: her best friend, the trust of her parents, driving privileges, Internet access. It's a lonely existence.

But there is one bright spot: Mark Connelly, her very cute, very off-limits 28-year-old calculus teacher. She falls hard for him–a ridiculous schoolgirl crush headed nowhere. She can't help it. He's the only good thing at Crestview High. She doesn't expect him to reciprocate her feelings. How inappropriate, right? But he does. And he shows her.

And that's when her life goes from bad to good.

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N

My Comments:
So I just found this book while looking through Aestas' Book Blog's Upcoming list. MAN OH MAN This book sounds absolutely fantastic. I miss the teacher/student romance ;) The last good one I read was the Gabriel's Inferno series. And damn that was fantastic. So I'm super excited to meet Cadence and Mark.

What are YOUR choices this week? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. There seems to be a lot of student/teacher or professor romance lately but the age gaps between the couple have never been so big. I'm guessing things won't end well, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the author does.
    I hadn't heard of this before today, so thanks for sharing! :)
    Happy reading!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-61-conjured.html

    ReplyDelete