Tuesday, September 17, 2013

NEW RELEASES: September 17th, 2013!!!

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!! 

Since I've got a list of books I've been looking forward to this year, I know that I'm super excited that THREE books are coming out today, so I just have to announce it here! ;)

All of You by Christina Lee

Avery has just met her hot upstairs neighbor. He's irresistible. Tattooed. And a virgin. 

Nursing student Avery Michaels wants nothing to dating–she's perfectly happy single. Privy to too many of her mother's bad decisions and even worse taste in boyfriends, all Avery can handle is a string of uncomplicated hookups whenever the mood strikes.

When she meets smoking hot tattoo artist Bennett, she wants him–for just one night. But he won't accept a no-strings-attached arrangement. He lives by a straight-laced code of values based on his own troubled upbringing.

Bennett sees something special in Avery and he wants more from her. Way more. As Avery wrestles with her emotions for Bennett, danger and tragedy force them to open up to each other. And Avery must face the terrifying realization that she wants more from him, too.
So she needs to make a choice – let Bennett go or finally let him in.
  Goodreads | Amazon | B&N 

I forgot where I found this book from but when I saw it, I immediately went to Goodreads and clickety clicked that "Want to Read" button! I mean, HELLOOOO! A hot tattoo artist, who – oddly enough – is the one who wants to commit! Hot damn, I'm super excited to get my hands on this baby.
A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
Have you ever gone just a little too far? 

Lexi Banks has.

Yep. She just had mind-blowing sex with her stepbrother. In her defense, she was on the rebound, and it's more of a my-dad-happened-to-marry-a-woman-with-a-super-hot-son situation. But still, he's been her best friend and confidant for the better part of the last few years… and is so off limits. It's a good thing she's leaving in two days for a year abroad in Rome.

But even thousands of miles away, Lexi can't seem to escape trouble. Raised Catholic, she goes to confession in hopes of alleviating some of her guilt… and maybe not burning in hell. Instead, she stumbles out of the confessional and right into Alessandro Moretti, a young and very-easy-on-the-eyes deacon… only eight months away from becoming a priest. Lexi and Alessandro grow closer, and when Alessandro's signals start changing despite his vow of celibacy, she doesn't know what to think. She's torn between falling in love with the man she shouldn't want and the man she can't have. And she isn't sure how she can live with herself either way.
  Goodreads | Amazon | B&N 

AAAH! Super excited to read this book because of The Siren actually. Thinking about how taboo it is to be a relationship with a priest, or in this case a soon-to-be priest, is hot! I loved Søren in The Original Sinners series and I'm pretty sure I will LOVE Alessandro ;) I received a copy from the author and I will have a book tour stop on the 19th, so check it out :D
Covet by Tracey Garvis-Graves
What if the life you wanted, and the woman you fell in love with, belonged to someone else?

Chris and Claire Canton's marriage is on life support. Downsized during the recession and out of work for a year, Chris copes by retreating to a dark place where no one can reach him, not even Claire. When he's offered a position that will keep him away from home four nights a week, he dismisses Claire's concern that time apart could be the one thing their fragile union can't weather. Their suburban life may look idyllic on the outside, but Claire has never felt so disconnected from Chris, or so lonely.

Local police officer Daniel Rush used to have it all, but now he goes home to an empty house every night. He pulls Claire over during a routine traffic stop, and they run into each other again at the 4th of July parade. When Claire is hired to do some graphic design work for the police department, her friendship with Daniel grows, and soon they're spending hours together.

Claire loves the way Daniel makes her feel, and the way his face lights up when she walks into the room. Daniel knows that Claire's marital status means their relationship will never be anything other than platonic. But it doesn't take long before Claire and Daniel are in way over their heads, and skating close to the line that Claire has sworn she'll never cross.
  Goodreads | Amazon | B&N 

I've heard so many good things about Ms. Tracey Garvis-Graves' writing so I'm excited to try this one out! I bought On The Island but I still haven't found the time to read it with my keep-adding-up to-reads list. I freaking hope this would be as good as people say it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment