Friday, February 14, 2014

FF!: Looking for Alaska Fan Art

And this week's Fanmade Friday! is...

 Looking for Alaska Fan Art

SWEET MAMA! I am in love with watercolor and what's better than watercolor and John Green? Check out the gorgeous fan-arts below!

 

Art Information:
Fandom: Looking for Alaska
Made by: rocketrictic on Flickr


✭ BUY LINKS ✭ 
(Click book cover for Goodreads link)

Looking for Alaska ♕

My Comments:
When I was doing my art project last year, I was looking for watercolor art samples. I came across rocketrictic and I fell in love with all her artwork straightaway. It's simple and gorgeous, the colors blend absolutely beautifully. If you see her other artworks, it's far more impressive than these ;) go check them out!

Tune in next time for another Fanmade Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment