Friday, February 28, 2014

FF!: The Last Hours Fan Art

And this week's Fanmade Friday! is...

 The Last Hours Fan Art

As you all know, Cassandra Clare, best-selling author of The Mortal Instruments Series and The Infernal Devices Trilogy, recently announced a new trilogy which is based on the story after TID. So, here, I would like to show you a fabulous graphic set made for it!


Art Information:
Fandom: The Last Hours
Made by: the-manila-institute on Tumblr

Author's Statement:
“For as long as Lucie Herondale can remember, the Herondale family manor has adjourned the manor of the Blackthorns.
It’s too bad that Tatiana Blackthorn, the matriarch of the family, has always been, as her father Will Herondale says, “mad as a mouse trapped in a teapot.” Since the day that her father Benedict murdered Tatiana’s husband, and was killed in turn by a group of Shadowhunters that included both her brothers, Tatiana has nursed a burning grudge against the London Institute and all its inhabitants, especially Will, Tessa and their children: Lucie and her brother, James …”

and she also adds that it will be telling the story of Tessa, Jem and Will's intermediate family and it will all connect to The Dark Artifices too!
My Comments:
Gorgeous artworks make me happy! I'm so excited because I've always been a huge fan of Cassie Clare's Shadowhunters series. I just hope she doesn't overdo it too much. I wasn't a big fan of City of Lost Souls so I'm hoping this trilogy will make up for it. 

Tune in next time for another Fanmade Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment