Friday, February 7, 2014

FF!: Fifty Shades of Grey Fan Art

And this week's Fanmade Friday! is...


Fifty Shades of Grey Fan Art

So, this week I have a hot but probably not so new to most of you who have googled this fantastic book. A sexy magazine cover featuring none other than Matt Bomer as our favorite dominant.


Art Information:
Fandom: Fifty Shades of Grey
Made by: Unknown


✭ BUY LINKS ✭ 
  
(Click book cover for Goodreads link)

♕ Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) ♕
Amazon | Barnes&Noble | Kobo | My Review

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2) ♕
Amazon | Barnes&Noble | Kobo

♕ Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) ♕

My Comments:
HOT DAMN OR WHAT?! At first I really wanted him to be cast as Christian Grey since he had the look down to a T. However, I knew how sweet Matt Bomer was especially during interviews. But, of course, I'M STILL SUPER PUMPED TO SEE JAMIE DORNAN ON SCREEN!!!

Tune in next time for another Fanmade Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment