Friday, January 24, 2014

FF!: Wallbanger Trailer

For this week's Fanmade Friday!, I present to you... *drum rolls*

A Fanmade Wallbanger Trailer!


Book: Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
Made by: Lia Hathaway



✭ BUY LINKS ✭ 
  
(Click book cover for Goodreads link)

Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) ♕
Amazon | Barnes&Noble | Kobo | My Review

♕ Rusty Nailed (Cocktail #2) // pre-order
Amazon | Barnes&Noble

Screwdrivered (Cocktail #3) // pre-order

My Comments:
My God, my God! This trailer was fantastic. Super sweet and the song was ughhh so good (It was by Lifehouse by the way!). AND HOLY CRAP!!! I just learned that Alice Clayton was making sequels for Wallbanger! I absolutely loved the book (Review link you can find above) and so, if you liked it too, you can pre-order the next books now (links you can find above)! Suuuper pumped!

Tune in next time for another Fanmade Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment