Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WoW: Forever with You – Laurelin Page


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine to spotlight releases that we're looking forward to! Here is my choice this week...

Forever with You


Title: Forever with You
Author: Laurelin Page
Is it a sequel? #3 of the Fixed series
Release Date: January 13th, 2013
Synopsis from Goodreads:

Alayna Withers relationship with Hudson Pierce has tested both her and his ability to trust. They decide that the only way they can move forward together is with open doors and transparency. It won’t be easy for the scarred lovers, but they’re committed to each other more now than ever. Alayna, in particular, has grown through their trials, and has emerged more confident and faithful to the man she loves. 

But while the pair is focused on the future, their past shows up again to threaten their fragile bond. Promises that were made are broken, and Alayna learns that Hudson still has very potent secrets—secrets that will tear them both apart. As much as she feels for him, her ability to forgive and forget is tested beyond her limits. 

Even though she found the only man who could fix her, a forever with Hudson seems more and more out of reach. 

★ Amazon ★

My Comments:
Oh man, I read the first book and it was hawttt! Review will be coming up soon for that. But, damn, I can't wait to get my hands on the second one and definitely looking forward to the third one!


What are YOUR choices this week? Let me know in the comments below!

11 comments:

  1. Sexy cover! I'll have to check out your review for the first one when it comes up! =)

    My WOW Post!
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely steamy! Looks good.

    ~MJ @ MJ Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me, along with the author. But it sounds interesting. Very sizzling cover too :) Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I love the Dean gif at the bottom! Seems like a book he'd read. Hope you can stop by mine.

      Delete
  5. Supernatural produces the best GIFs. Everyone knows that ;)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, sizzling pick. Seems like an interesting one. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh woah, that one seems pretty steamy. ;) I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I got the whole set for #99cents the other day. I haven't started it yet. But it sounds amazing. I hope you enjoy it the last one :( Stop by to see My WoW- http://bit.ly/OVG8No If you can xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, yeah the gif <3. I haven't read the other two (but some of my friends have an loved it) hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smexy cover and the series sounds fantastic. Great choice.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete