Friday, June 28, 2013

Fanmade Friday!: Anna and The French Kiss Fanmix

And this week's Fanmade Friday! is...


Anna and The French Kiss Fanmix

A fanmix is a playlist with songs collected by one fan to express what the story is about. This week, I give you a fanmix created by a 8trakcs user ness428 which is about Anna and The French Kiss (the first book of the series) by Stephanie Perkins.

I love you. Tell me you love me too.

by ness428


Tracklist:
1. The Story - Brandi Carlile
2. This Kiss [Cover] - Tiffany Alvord
3. These Are The Nights - Making April
4. C'est L'amour - Rosi Golan
5. Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
6. Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni
7. Friend Like You - Joshua Radin
8. Running Around in My Dreams - Tyrone Wells
9. Can't Help Falling in Love [Live] - Ingrid Michaelson
10. La Seine - Vanessa Paradis
11. Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson
12. You Belong To Me - Carla Bruni
13. God Damn You're Beautiful - Chester See
14. Les Avions en papier - Bruno Coulais
15. Amazed - Alex Goot
16. The Park [Feist Cover] - Bon Iver
17. Falling in Love (With My Best Friend) - Matt White
18. Francis [NRJ Sessions] - Cœur De Pirate
19. Crazy/You Drive Me Crazy - Glee Cast
20. L'Encre de tes yeux - Francis Cabrel
21. Sway - The Perishers
22. Comme des enfants - Cœur De Pirate
23. Wherever You Will Go - Charlene Soraia
24. Endlessly - The Cab
LISTEN (link)

My Comments: 
This fanmix is best. Before I found the website to download 8tracks mixes, I searched for every single song to download and put it in my iPod. It's that good. Honestly, it matches everything in the novel. Anna and St. Clair *swoon* You have to read the book if you haven't!

Check out the books:


Tune in next time for another Fanmade Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment