Tuesday, June 4, 2013

NEW RELEASES: Faking It and Entwined With You

EEEK! So today is the fourth and two of the books I've been dying for are finally released! HERE THEY ARE!

Faking It - Cora Carmack


Title: Faking It
Author: Cora Carmack
Synopsis from Goodreads:
Mackenzie "Max" Miller has a problem. Her parents have arrived in town for a surprise visit, and if they see her dyed hair, tattoos, and piercings, they just might diown her. Even worse, they're expecting to meet a nice, wholesome boyfriend, not a guy named Mace who has a neck tattoo and plays in a band. All her lies are about to come crashing down around her, but then she meets Cade.

Cade moved to Philadelphia to act and to leave his problems behind in Texas. So far though, he's kept the problems and had very little opportunity to take the stage. When Max approaches him in a coffee shop with a crazy request to pretend to be her boyfriend, he agrees to play the part. But when Cade plays the role a little too well, they're forced to keep the ruse going. And the more fake the relationship, the more real it begins to feel.


My Comments:

CADE AND MAX ARE HERE! I've been looking forward to this book OHMYGOD. Losing It by Cora Carmack was an awesome debut novel and I adored Garrick and Bliss. Now it's about Cade. Guys, it's Cade. I loved his character so much in the previous book so I'm definitely interested in his love story!

and not only that...

Entwined With You - Sylvia Day


Title: Entwined With You
Author: Sylvia Day
Synopsis from Goodreads:

The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires...

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn't resist. I saw the dangerous damaged soul inside - so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I'd been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession...

My Comments:

YUM! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back the one and only, GIDEON CROSS! Oh how I've missed his overbearing and charming personality. This books sounds so dramatic and suspenseful! I cannot wait to get started on this book. Bared to You and Reflected in You were so damn good!


I cannot wait to get my hands on these babies and start reading 'em!

Are there any releases you're excited about? :D Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment