Friday, June 21, 2013

Fanmade Friday!: Fifty Shades of Grey Fanfiction

And this week's Fanmade Friday! is...


Fifty Shades of Grey Fanfiction

I think that all internet users know what a fanfiction is. But, in case you don't, it's basically a fan of a book or a movie, or whatever character they love, writing a story with a different plot and theme, recreating the characters' world. Fifty Shades started out as a fanfiction after all!


Fanfiction Information:
Title: Fifty Shades Apart
Author: MrsLuthor on fanfiction.net
Summary:
A 'what-if' story that picks up where the first book ends, after Ana leaves Christian. 
Status: Complete


My Comments:
This fanfiction was honestly one of the best I've ever read. I mean, I loved the Fifty Shades series and I immediately looked through fanfiction for, well, a remade story about Ana and Christian. Fifty Shades Apart is really good! So if you want to give it a try, go ahead! The link's above ;)

Tune in next time for another Fanmade Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment