Friday, June 7, 2013

Fanmade Friday!: The Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare

And this week's Fanmade Friday! is...

The Infernal Devices Fanmix

A fanmix is a playlist with songs collected by one fan to express what the story is about. This week, I give you a fanmix created by a tumblr user yewnorkcity which is about The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare.

Are We Human?

by yewnorkcity


Tracklist:
1. The Ludlows - James Horner (Instrumental)
2. In Pieces - Linkin Park [Will]
3. What If? - Coldplay [Tessa/Jem]
4. Hey Lady - Thriving Ivory [Tessa]
5. Never Say Never - The Fray [Jem]
6. Walk Away - The Script [Tessa/Will]
7. Light Outside - Wakey!Wakey! [Will/Jem]
8. Say (All I Need) - OneRepublic [Tessa/Will]
9. Human - The Killers [Will/Tessa/Jem]
10. Organiko - Nykos Xydakis [Jem's Violin]
DOWNLOAD (.zip)

My Comments: 
I found this fanmix so long ago I can't remember but I love it. I really, really love it. Every song in the fanmix represents the characters so well and what they're going through in the first book of the series, Clockwork Angel. The song choices were absolutely amazing.

Check out the books:
  

Tune in next time for another Fanmade Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment