Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WoW: Just One Year - Gayle Forman

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine to spotlight releases that we're looking forward to! Here is my choice this week...

Just One Year

Title: Just One Year
Author: Gayle Forman
Is it a sequel? Book #2 of the Just One Day series
Release Date: October 3rd, 2013
Synopsis from Goodreads:
The heartrending conclusion – from Willem's POV – to the romantic duet of novels that began with Allyson's story in Just One Day

After spending an amazing day and night together in Paris, Just One Year is Willem's story, picking up where Just One Day ended. His story of their year of quiet longing and near misses is a perfect counterpoint to Allyson's own as Willem undergoes a transformative journey, questioning his path, finding love, and ultimately, redefining himself.


My Comments:
SWEET JESUS! I've been waiting way too long for this book! When I finished Just One Day, I didn't know whether to cry, laugh or throw my iPad out the window with the cliffhanger. So I'm super pumped and SO FREAKING FRUSTRATED WITH WAITING FOR THIS BOOK.

What are YOUR choices this week? Let me know in the comments below! (Or you can also share your love for the fabulous Thor there too ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment