Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WoW: Mine - Katy Evans

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine to spotlight releases that we're looking forward to! Here is my choice this week...

Mine

Title: Mine
Author: Katy Evans
Is it a sequel? Book #2 of the Real, Raw and Ripped series
Release Date: November 5th, 2013
Synopsis from Goodreads:
He's mine, and I'm his. Our love is all-consuming, powerful, imperfect, and real…

In the international bestseller REAL, the unstoppable bad boy of the Underground fighting circuit finally met his match. Hired to keep him in prime condition, Brooke Dumas unleashed a primal desire in Remington "Riptide" Tate as vital as the air he breathes . . . and now he can't live without her.

Brooke never imagined she would end up with the man who is every woman's dream, but not all dreams end happily ever after, and just when they need each other the most, she is torn away from his side. Now with distance and darkness between them, the only thing left is to fight for the love of the man she calls MINE.


❤ READ MY REVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS BOOKS ❤
REAL ❊ 5 APPLES!!!

My Comments:
I'VE GOT MY ARC FOR THE TOUR!!! I just started it and oh my God, LET ME LICK YOU REMY. I can't wait to finish this book  and share my thoughts with you guys ;)

What are YOUR choices this week? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments: